Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer's browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a user's login details, and storing site preferences.
- ensure that our Services function properly,
- detect and prevent fraud,
- understand how visitors use and engage with our website, and
- analyze and improve Services.
There are two main types of cookies that can be set:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by Sylvera directly when you use our website and Services,
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are not set by Sylvera, but by other companies, like Google or Facebook, for site analytics purposes. See further details below on how to manage these cookies.
We work with third-party providers like Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn, who also set cookies for analytics and marketing purposes. This list may not be exhaustive, but we commit to keeping it updated based on information from these providers. Please see the following resources for more detailed information about the cookies set by Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn:
We further categorize the cookies used on this website as follows:
- Essential cookies are required to enable basic website functionality.
- Marketing cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Advertising networks usually place them with the website operator’s permission.
- Personalisation cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, a website may provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing data about your current location.
- Analytics cookies help the website operator understand how its website performs, how visitors interact with the site, and whether there may be technical issues. This storage type usually doesn’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
Specifically, Sylvera uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- UA-167817547-1, _gid, _ga, _gat, NID
Yes. You can choose which cookies apply to you through our Cookie Storage Preferences, with the exception of those cookies that are essential to provide you with our Services. Your web browser may also allow you to manage your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Sylvera cookies. You can take a look at the help section of your web browser to understand your options. If you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website or Services may not operate as intended.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 1 year.